Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well I wanted to share a post with you today of something I made for dinner the other night, I made a delicious breakfast bowl! It was super filling and easy to make, I loved it! Here’s the recipe:
What do I need??
- 2 Eggs
- Cup of shredded potatoes
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 slices of bacon
What do I do??
- Put bacon on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
2. Next put the potatoes and olive oil into a pan and sauté with salt and pepper.
4. Now add in tomatoes when this is half cooked.
5. Now start to cook your eggs, I did over easy because the drippy yoke is delicious over the potatoes but you could do over hard or even scrambled your preference!
6. Remove bacon from oven, chop up and add into potatoes and tomatoes.
7. Place potato mixture into a bowl and add your sliced avocado and eggs on top, ENJOY!!